Saturday 2 March 2013

A Happy Sail

If i were to live as a frigate 
casting my destiny to the winds 
and so goes concerns and worries 
as nonchalant as the seagulls 
boasting of invisible valor to the sun 
never getting bored of the world.

I shall never know the burden of my weight 

casually bellowing on the sleepy waves
I shall never understand no depth nor height
neither any importance nor frivolty
No one needs to remind me of time
no lines or spaces no grids nor territory

Hum Bug! Oh how i will swear to land
i have no use of cares
you measley fellows on the dry
i will laugh at you,
oh yes i will
and you will never find out
for i am frigate, whose destiny
at the end of winds
through the far side of horizons
whose time is always tomorrow, and tomorrow
and tomorrow shall never come.
says the lonesome frigate.....

No comments: