Wednesday 5 December 2007

I Digress on Impulse: Negaraku-(a)ku

Negaraku
tanah tumpahnya darahku

Rakyat hidup
ber-Satu dan maju
rahmat bahagia
Tuhan Kurniakan
raja Kita
selamat bertakhta

By snap of a nervous circuit, or perhaps by cue of an undetected flash
of thought, my mind warped into a symphony of itself, turning the
wind into a delicate piece of the dignified Anthem.

For the scatter of words to account for a flood of meanings, history,
vision, etc... Today shall be my first attempt to find out what
impressions has this song added to my bag of icons.

My country, which land my blood pours for
Her citizens live as One; and as one that progresses only
God shall bless us with happiness
Our King, whose position shall be safely fortified, reigns forevermore.

or

Our King, we bid you a secure rulership



What about yours?


- - - - - § - - - - -
Published December 4, 2007
teh tarik place, The Curve
:0)



No comments: